The official site of the
New Jersey Warehouseman
& Movers Association

You can check if company has a current Public Mover's License at:
NJ Division of Consumer Affairs

You can check if a over has MC Authority (Licensed) to go from one state to another at:
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

Check a mover's complaints with the Better Business Bureau - (NOTE- we advise not to use only the letter grade , consider the numer of complaints may indicate customer service issues).


Other Mover Associations


758 Congress Street
Toms River, New Jersey 08753