Navigating the New Normal:
Reopening Offices During COVID-19
The COVID-19 crisis has not only taken a financial toll on organizations, but has also placed an emotional strain on business leaders as they struggle to keep employees safe, continue compensation, and serve their communities and clients.
Now, as states across the country begin to loosen restrictions, business leaders are also faced with developing plans for reopening offices within a new and different environment.
Join PROXUS as they host an in-depth discussion on how business leaders can begin to safely reopen their offices and some of the key employment considerations to keep in mind as they do so.
Topics will include:
- Timing of Reopening
- Communication to active, furloughed, and separated employees
- Compensation and Benefits Considerations
- Differences between bringing furloughed and laid off employees back to work
- Ensuring a safe and discrimination free environment
- Guidance on relevant employment laws including new leave laws issued during the pandemic
To accommodate participants, we will be holding this webinar twice. Please register for one of the sessions below by clicking on the date you want to attend.